Printing Multiple Files in Google Classroom
1. Go to drive.google.com and log in.
2. Click on Folder entitled Classroom.
3. Click on the particular classroom’s folder. Ex. Staff NTI
4. Open the folder that contains the assignment.
5. Here you see a list of all who have turned in assignment.
6. Select all the assignments that have been turned in. (On a PC, control-A)
7. Right-click on selected files. Then click Download.
8. You will notice that it downloads to a ZIP file. Find that zip file, and extract the files. It will create a folder of extracted files.
9. Open the newly created folder of files. Select all files, right-click Print.