Hagen Scholarship Foundation
The Hagen Scholorship Foundation has scholorships avaiable for high acheiving students who will require financial assistance in order to attend college. Scholorships are worth up to $40,000.
Eligibilty requirements include:
- Student must be a citizen of the United States.
- Student must have a GPA of 3.50 or higher and an ACT score of 23 or higher.
- Student must enroll in a 4-year college in the fall semester following high school.
- Student must work 240 hours in the 12 months prior to the start of each academic year of college.
- Studebt must complete the FAFSA and EFC must be less than $6,500.
For more information, including the scholorship application, vist the Hagan Scholorship Foundation website at this link.
The application deadline is November 15, 2017.
Posted: Thursday, October 12, 2017