The Allen County-Scottsville High School guidance department has announced that representatives from the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA) and surrounding colleges will be at the high school later this month to help students and parents complete their FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
The representatives will be at the high school from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. on Friday, October 27 and from 2 p.m. until 6 p.m. on Monday, October 30. Availability is limited. Registration is required to attend. To sign up for a time, parents can contact the high school guidance office at 270-622-4125. Students/Parents may also email Laura Carter (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jane Yokley (email@example.com) to schedule a time.
Students/parents will need the following items to complete the FAFSA process:
- FSA (Federal Student Aid) ID for both the student and the dependent student’s parent/stepparent.
- Social Security Number.
- Alien Registration number or Permanent Resident Card (Green Card).
- Your 2016 tax returns, W-2’s, and other records of money earned.
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable).
- Records of untaxable income (if applicable).
- Parents’ date of birth, social security numbers, marital status, and date parent was married, divorced, or widowed.
Students or parents with questions should contact the Allen County-Scottsville High School guidance office.