To become a POL mentor/volunteer, you must….
· Be willing to commit to meeting with a child at least 30 minutes, once a week during the school year.
· Be willing to notify the school if you will not be able to attend a scheduled mentoring session due to illness or unforeseen developments.
· Be willing to submit to and pass a criminal background check.
· Be willing to complete required training session prior to beginning the program.
· Be willing to follow all policies and procedures of the Allen County Board of Education.