Welcome to the World Book Online Reference Center, the premier online reference source-containing every article from the 22-volume print set plus thousands more. With state-of-the-art multimedia, maps, editor- reviewed Web sites, and more - we are convinced that you will find the World Book Online Reference Center to be a valuable resource!
Highlights of World Book Online include:
- Accurate, authoritative, easy to read articles from The World Book Encyclopedia.
- Related articles from major newspapers and magazines.
- Extensive graphic and multimedia enhancements, including photographs, maps, illustrations, tables, animations, and audio/video clips.
- Special Reports that broaden and deepen coverage for selected topics.
- Back in Time, a captivating, you-are-there chronicle of events from the World Book Year Book that begins in 1922 and unfolds in the distinctive voice and perspective of each successive year.
- Links to external Web sites specially selected by World Book